COVID-19 Precautionary Measures
The Wisconsin House Buyers team cares about your health and well-being. We acknowledge that during the COVID-19 pandemic there is some well-deserved apprehension regarding any in-person appointments. However, we are still receiving calls from people that say they want to sell their house for one reason or another.
So in an effort to keep you and our team safe, follow the state guidelines, and still continue to provide our house buying services to our clients, we will be taking the following precautionary measures for the foreseeable future if you would like to receive an offer from us.
- Virtual appointments are available. We are even willing to provide an offer after a virtual visit. Should you accept, we’ll still need to get in the property at least once prior to closing and will follow the guidelines below to ensure everyone’s safety during that process.
- If any of our team members have had symptoms of any kind recently, we’ll ensure those individuals stay home or reschedule our appointment once testing and an all-clear is received.
- We’re going to limit the number of team members to one person in owner or tenant-occupied situations whenever possible.
- Distancing – When we visit, we’ll ensure we keep the recommended six foot distance between us.
- Protective equipment – Our team will wear face masks, gloves, and booties.
- We’ll ask you to turn the lights on and keep the doors open so we touch as little as possible during our visit.
- We’re happy to take any additional measures you would like us to.
If interested but you’re not quite sure that you’re ready to sell your house yet, we put a post together for more information on some coronavirus financial relief options. On the other hand, go to the following link if you’d like to receive a cash offer for your home.
The entire Wisconsin House Buyers team wishes you and your family well and good fortune. Take care!